Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monday...BACK ON TRACK

All the milk and cheese is gone. And I have to say, I love chocolate soy milk. Yeah, it does have a lot of sugar and carbs, but for right now it will really help the transition process. Got a lot of books from the local library, and my education process is still going well. I'm a sucker for protein bars, an easy morning on the go option, so now I am going to work on my own recipe to make a gluten free, chalk full of nuts, option. Eating went well yesterday, and so did my run. I will be really excited when I reach my 30 mins milestone. Yeah, I know, jogging for 30 mins straight might not be a big deal for most people, but coming back from a year of NO exercising and a back problem, 30 minutes will be a reason to celebrate.

1 comment:

The Diva on a Diet said...

Let me know how you make out with the protein bar recipe creation. If you find something you like, I'd love to see the recipe.

Meanwhile, 30 minutes of jogging sounds impossible to me ... so I'm celebrating you! Congrats!