Friday, July 25, 2008

Outside run

So last night was BEAUTIFUL. Like the best night of the summer. No humidity, light breeze, low sunlight, but still warm. So I decided to foresake the gym and go outside for a run. I can't pace myself for sh*t outside. I GO-GO-GO-GO in the beginning, and poop out near the end. I cooled down well afterwards, but DAMN I am sore today.

Also, big props. I decided not to make dinner last night, and we ordered in pizza. I got a salad and light dressing and ate only 1 slice of pizza. I don't think that has EVER happened in all my life, NOT EVEN AS A CHILD.

I still managed to stick to my WW points. I know I messed up early in the week, but I've been good the rest of the week, doing all my workouts and eat all (and not exceeding) my points. I hope I drop some weight, if not I will cry.

1 comment:

The Diva on a Diet said...

Hi Kat and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it!

Congrats on both the running and on dealing with the pizza last night! When dieting, I think its important to take the long view - and think about what we eat over the course of a week, not just a day. That way you can choose to have the pizza and then maybe cut back the next day. That seems to work well for me, anyway.

Good luck with the dairy and gluten free cooking. I don't know much about it, but if I come across any good recipes I'll pass them along to you. Let me know how it goes for you - and if you find any good recipes, feel free to send them to me as well. :)